Special Instruction to Parents
- Respond to calls or letters from the institution
- Get in touch with the college atleast once a month to know the performance & attendance of your ward.
- Make sure that your ward is neatly dressed in college uniform, before he leaves home.
- Do not give mobile phones to your ward.
- Take interest in the studies of your child at home.
- Avoid requesting leave for Pooja, family functions etc.
- Inform the change in address, Phone Number(Land line & Mobile) to the institution immediately.
- Development/Improvement of Personality & Performance of your ward will depend on your co-operation.
- Every student must have 80% of attendance minimum for writing Board Examination for both Theory & Practical. Attendance particulars will be entered in the DOTE Portal every month. The loss of hours cannot be made up by conducting extra classes.